What are cookies?
- to identify you when you sign into our website and to ensure that it is valid and optimized for you and that safety standards are met.
- do not forget about products you have added to your cart.
- so that the product availability can be displayed correctly on the site, and you can add to the shopping cart list;
- for data analysis, such as visit rate analysis on our web page.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Required cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for the site to perform its functions and are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time. We use these cookies to determine the authenticity of our users when they use the site so we can provide our services or we can fulfill our Terms and conditions and maintain the security of our services.
- Serial Cookies
These cookies are temporarily stored as part of your visit to our web page on your computer or device and then deleted. We may also use session cookies, for example:
- to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our site without having to log in again;
- to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services.
Hardware Group Ltd guarantees the protection of your personal information from loss, destruction, tampering, manipulation, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure.
You can choose whether to accept the cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies.
Please note that changes to your browser settings that disable cookie functionality will prevent some of our site from functioning properly, including login.
Links to other sites
The Hardware Group Ltd. site has links that can lead to the websites of other companies. For their content and data protection strategies, Hardware Group Ltd is not responsible.
Developing an Internet Data Protection Strategy