The Irdroid Digital Signage Infrared (IR) Development Kit for Raspberry Pi is a complete Infrared Remote control (Transmitter, Receiver, IR Extension and Enclosure ) system for raspberry Pi that will speed up the development process of your Digital Signage solution by reducing your time-to-market, taking advantage of the open source software and hardware provided by Irdroid.
- – Infrared Transceiver Hat for Raspberry Pi
- – Infrared Extension cable 1.5m
- – Semi-transparent blue enclosure
- – Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi / Raspbian
- – HAT Auto-detection and Auto-configuration
- – Compatible with LIRC
- – 1.5m IR Extension cable with 3M sticky pad (for fixing directly on TV/Screen)
- – 940nm IR LEDs
- – High quality IR Receiver IC.
- – VESA Mounting compatible (can be mounted behind any VESA compatible TV/Screen)
- – From the options above you can choose the number of IR cables (up to four IR extension cables)
The Product / Kit is based on Irdroid-Rpi. Documentation, Schematics, Software and more can be found by following the links below:
- – https://irdroid.eu/product/irdroid-rpi-infrared-transceiver-raspberry-pi/
- – https://github.com/Irdroid/Irdroid-Rpi